To be eligible to participate in Mirum Future Stars Competition you must:
- 1. Hold a valid Vietnamese passport or a Vietnamese national identity card;
- 2. Be 28 years old or under, born after 23/09/1987
- 3. Be previously or currently a student of AIM Academy
- 4. Current employees of Mirum agency and Burger King are not eligible to participate
- 5. Only individuals may apply. Groups are not eligible to participate
- 6. If you are declared a winner, you must ensure that your passport is still valid with at least six months from expiry, you are not under any restrictions, able to comply with all visa and other requirements for travelling to Singapore, and able to attend the 2016 Spikes Asia in Singapore from September 21 – 23, 2016
Mirum Future Star competition only accept individual contestant. Registration process is as follow:
- • STEP 1: FILL THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- • STEP 2: SAVE THE IMPORTANT DATES AND CHECK MAIL REGULARLY TO UPDATE INFORMATION
Registration due date is FRIDAY 12 AUGUST 2016.
By attending in this competition, you agree to have all the images and activities during your participation recorded for communicative purposes.
- • Successfully registered contestant will receive an email with 3 questions by 15/08/2016 and have exactly 24 hours to reply with their answers.
- • Based on the answers, the board of jury will shortlist 3 most promising contestant for the second round (final round).
- • Each answer is limited to 300 words.
- • Shortlisted candidate will be called to Mirum office for a face-to-face digital briefing section, delivered by jury board, by Friday August 19th
- • After receiving the brief, the shortlisted contestants will have 3 consulting section with Mirum Strategic Planner, Mirum Creative Director and Mirum Art Director.
- • Each consulting section is 1 to 1 and limited to 60 minutes at Mirum office.
- • Consultant will give the contestant advices and suggestion to sharpen their proposal.
- • 3 weeks after the briefing section, shortlisted contestant will be asked to deliver final presentation to jury board.
- • The presentation will be held on a date that shall be specified later
- • Each contestant will have upto 30 Minutes to present their proposal to the jury board before defending section when they have to answer one question from each jury board member.
• Strategically address the brief: 5pts
- • Idea reflect the brand essence: 5pts
- • Idea is relevant with target audience: 5pts
- • Idea is a digitally driven idea: 5pts
- • Interesting insight discovery: 5pts
- • Idea can potentially trigger talk-ability and earned media effect: 5pts
- • User journey is clearly specified: 5pts
- • Effectively leverage technology: 5pts
- • Suitable digital channels selection: 5pts
- • Comprehensive and appealing presentation: 5pts
- • Solid defending: 5pts